1 cup PBfit
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 cup dried pitted dates
1 tsp salt
3-4 Tbsp water
6 oz dark chocolate - dairy free
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally refined Coconut Oil
1. Combine in food processor PB Fit, Peanuts, Dates, and Salt. Pulse until mixture is ground and completely combined.
2. Add 3 Tablespoons of water to mixture and pulse together till you form a soft sticky dough. If the mixture is still dry add a little more water.
3. Press mixture into a parchment lined 8x8 pan and press till flat and even. Let chill for 10-15 minutes. Cut into desired shapes and chill till glaze is ready.
4. Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together.
5. Dip shapes into chocolate until coated, chill for 5 minutes till glaze sets.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.