1 cup PBfit
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 cup dried pitted dates
1 tsp salt
3-4 Tbsp water
6 oz dark chocolate - dairy free
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally refined Coconut Oil
1. Combine in food processor PB Fit, Peanuts, Dates, and Salt. Pulse until mixture is ground and completely combined.
2. Add 3 Tablespoons of water to mixture and pulse together till you form a soft sticky dough. If the mixture is still dry add a little more water.
3. Press mixture into a parchment lined 8x8 pan and press till flat and even. Let chill for 10-15 minutes. Cut into desired shapes and chill till glaze is ready.
4. Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together.
5. Dip shapes into chocolate until coated, chill for 5 minutes till glaze sets.