1 cup PBfit
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 cup dried pitted dates
1 tsp salt
3-4 Tbsp water
6 oz dark chocolate - dairy free
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally refined Coconut Oil
1. Combine in food processor PB Fit, Peanuts, Dates, and Salt. Pulse until mixture is ground and completely combined.
2. Add 3 Tablespoons of water to mixture and pulse together till you form a soft sticky dough. If the mixture is still dry add a little more water.
3. Press mixture into a parchment lined 8x8 pan and press till flat and even. Let chill for 10-15 minutes. Cut into desired shapes and chill till glaze is ready.
4. Melt dark chocolate and coconut oil together.
5. Dip shapes into chocolate until coated, chill for 5 minutes till glaze sets.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.