1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
8 Tbsp butter - softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup PBfit Peanut Butter Powder
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1 cup powder sugar
3-4 Tbsp water (enough to make glaze consistency)
1 dash vanilla extract
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar and PBfit peanut butter powder till you have a soft paste consistency that is easily spreadable.
2. Roll bread dough out to an 18x6-inch rectangle
3. Spread butter sugar mixer over dough till you have an even layer.
4. Roll dough into a log, starting at the long edge. Moisten edge with a little water; seal the edge. Cut log into 20 slices; arrange rolls, cut sides down, on a parchment lined sheet pan. (If you like your cinnamon rolls to be crisp and round evenly space them out so they do not touch. If you like your cinnamon rolls to be soft, then place in a square baking dish close enough that they will touch when they are ready to bake. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour..
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
6. For the Glaze: Stir the powdered sugar, PBfit, vanilla and water in a bowl until smooth, adding more water as needed so the mixture is easily drizzled. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls to serve.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.