1 (1 pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
8 Tbsp butter - softened
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup PBfit Peanut Butter Powder
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1 cup powder sugar
3-4 Tbsp water (enough to make glaze consistency)
1 dash vanilla extract
1. Cream together butter, brown sugar and PBfit peanut butter powder till you have a soft paste consistency that is easily spreadable.
2. Roll bread dough out to an 18x6-inch rectangle
3. Spread butter sugar mixer over dough till you have an even layer.
4. Roll dough into a log, starting at the long edge. Moisten edge with a little water; seal the edge. Cut log into 20 slices; arrange rolls, cut sides down, on a parchment lined sheet pan. (If you like your cinnamon rolls to be crisp and round evenly space them out so they do not touch. If you like your cinnamon rolls to be soft, then place in a square baking dish close enough that they will touch when they are ready to bake. Cover with a towel and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour..
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Bake in a preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
6. For the Glaze: Stir the powdered sugar, PBfit, vanilla and water in a bowl until smooth, adding more water as needed so the mixture is easily drizzled. Drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls to serve.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.