1 Cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
1/2 Cup PBfit®
7/8 Cup heavy whipping cream
1 tsp salt
6 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp white vinegar
1. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter and PBFit Vegan Peanut Butter Powder until completely smooth. Scrape down the bowl at this point, and continue scraping down the bowl as needed throughout the mixing process.
2. Add in half of the heavy whipping cream or milk and the salt. Continue mixing on low until mostly incorporated.
3. Add in half of the powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix on low for a few minutes. The frosting should look very smooth.
4. Add in the remaining cream or milk. Mix until smooth. Add in the remaining sugar and vinegar. Mix until very smooth. To reach the desired consistency, add in more cream or milk one tablespoon at a time as needed.
5. Use the frosting immediately or cover tightly and chill for up to two days in the refrigerator. Bring back to room temperature and mix on low for a few minutes before using.
Peanut Buttercream frosting created by Amanda Faber (https://www.amandaefaber.com/blog/)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.