3/4 cup oat flour
3/4 cup PBfit
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg
2 tsp BBF Organic Agave
2 Tbsp nonfat greek yogurt
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
2. Add almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
4. Pour 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter on to preheated pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for one minute.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.