3/4 cup oat flour
3/4 cup PBfit
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg
2 tsp BBF Organic Agave
2 Tbsp nonfat greek yogurt
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
2. Add almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
4. Pour 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter on to preheated pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for one minute.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.