1/4 cup oat flour
2 Tbsp brown rice flour
3/4 cup pbfit pure powder
1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp xanthan gum
1 cup water
1. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl
2. Preheat flat grill to 375 degrees or heat skillet to medium-high heat.
3. Whisk in water and egg and whisk until smooth.
4. Pour batter onto a hot grill. Let cook till bubbles just appear and begin to pop about 1 ½ to 2 minutes. Flip and let finish cooking for about 1 ½ minutes.
5. Remove from the grill and serve with your favorite fresh fruits or drizzle with a little syrup.
* For peanut butter syrup combine 2 Tablespoons pbfit powder with 3-4 Tablespoons water (depending on how thin you like) and drizzle over warm pancakes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.