1 Cup sourdough starter
1 Cup PBfit®
1/2 Cup water
1 Cup BBF organic naturally refined coconut oil
1 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the starter, PBfit® Peanut Butter Powder, water, organic naturally refined coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the starter mixture and mix until combined.
5. Roll the dough into balls the size of a golf ball and place on the cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Move to a wire rack and allow to cool.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.