1 Cup sourdough starter
1 Cup PBfit®
1/2 Cup water
1 Cup BBF organic naturally refined coconut oil
1 Cup BBF organic coconut sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the starter, PBfit® Peanut Butter Powder, water, organic naturally refined coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the starter mixture and mix until combined.
5. Roll the dough into balls the size of a golf ball and place on the cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
7. Move to a wire rack and allow to cool.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.