10 cups popped popcorn
1 1/2 cups Bourbon sugared pecans (recipe follows0
4 oz butter cut into chunks
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup agave syrup
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup PBfit pumpkin spice powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup bourbon
1 1/2 cups whole pecans
1/4 tsp salt
6 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp PBfit pumpkin spice powder
2 cups egg whites
1 Tbsp Bourbon
1. Prepare the sugared pecans first and set aside.
2. Pop popcorn and set aside.
3. Prepare bourbon caramel sauce.
Sugared Pecan Instructions
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 15x10 inch baking pan.
2. In a small bowl combine 2 egg whites,6 Tablespoons sugar, 1 Tablespoon PBfit pumpkin spice powder, 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp salt. Stir in 1 1/2 cups raw pecan halves..
3. Spread on the prepared pan. Mixture should be runny and wet.
4. Bake for 15 minutes,stirring every 7 minutes. Cool.Nuts will still be slightly sticky which is okay as they will get a second bake with the popcorn.
Bourbon Caramel Sauce instructions:
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Generously grease a large baking sheet with oil.
3. Place popped popcorn in a large mixing bowl that has been lightly greased. Make sure the bowl is big enough to stir the mixture without the popcorn falling out. Set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan combine butter, sugar, agave and salt.
5. In a separate bowl combine pbfit pumpkin spice powder, and baking soda and set aside.
6. Measure out bourbon and set a side.
7. Heat butter sugar mixture on medium high heat stirring occasionally until it comes to a boil and continue boiling for 4 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and stir in the pumpkin spice powder mixture. Whisk quickly to combine and pour in bourbon, be careful when adding the bourbon as the mixture will splatter. Quickly whisk in the bourbon and pour over the popcorn. Stir to coat all the popcorn evenly. Fold in the sugared pecans.
9. Spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
10. Place popcorn into the oven stir every 10 minutes until the caramel popcorn has dried out. About 25 to 30 minutes.
11. Remove the popcorn from the oven and let cool. Pour the popcorn onto a sheet of waxed paper or parchment paper to keep the popcorn from cooling and sticking to the baking sheet.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.