1/2 Cup BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
2oz unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
4oz semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
2/3 Cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 Cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
3 large eggs
2 tsp Vanilla
4 Tbsp BBF Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup BBF Organic Agave
3/4 Cup BBF PBfit®
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease an 8 x 8 inch square baking pan with coconut oil.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
3. Place coconut oil and chocolates in a heatproof medium bowl set over a pan of simmering water;. Stir
until melted. Let cool slightly.
4. Whisk coconut sugar into chocolate mixture. Add eggs, and whisk until mixture is smooth. Stir in vanilla. Add flour mixture and stir until well incorporated.
5. In a medium bowl stir together coconut oil, agave, PBfit, salt and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
6. Pour one-third of batter into prepared pan; spread evenly with a rubber spatula. Drop dollops of peanut
butter filling (about 1 tablespoon each) on top of batter, spacing about 1 inch apart. Drizzle remaining batter
on top, and gently spread to fill pan. Drop dollops of remaining filling on top. Gently swirl peanut butter filling
into batter with a butter knife, running the knife lengthwise and crosswise through layers.
7. Bake until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 35-40 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.