3 Tbsp BBF PBfit®
3 Tbsp tapioca starch
3 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp chopped chives
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
1 tsp BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp garlic
1. Whisk BetterBody Foods PBfit®, tapioca starch, water, and eggs together.
2. Stir in chopped chives and crushed red pepper. Mixture should have a thin consistency, if needed add more water.
3. Put BetterBody Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in pan.
4. Add a dollop of batter and spread evenly into tortilla shape. Once bubbles appear, flip the tortilla.
5. Remove from heat.
1. Rinse and dry shrimp.
2. Combine all glaze ingredients in a bowl. Let the shrimp marinate in glaze for one hour.
3. Cook in frying pan on high heat with BetterBody Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
1. Add julienned peppers, cabbage, crushed peanuts, cilantro, and lime juice to taste!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.