3 Tbsp BBF PBfit®
3 Tbsp tapioca starch
3 Tbsp water
3 Tbsp chopped chives
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
1 tsp BBF Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Agave
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp garlic
1. Whisk BetterBody Foods PBfit®, tapioca starch, water, and eggs together.
2. Stir in chopped chives and crushed red pepper. Mixture should have a thin consistency, if needed add more water.
3. Put BetterBody Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in pan.
4. Add a dollop of batter and spread evenly into tortilla shape. Once bubbles appear, flip the tortilla.
5. Remove from heat.
1. Rinse and dry shrimp.
2. Combine all glaze ingredients in a bowl. Let the shrimp marinate in glaze for one hour.
3. Cook in frying pan on high heat with BetterBody Foods Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
1. Add julienned peppers, cabbage, crushed peanuts, cilantro, and lime juice to taste!