8 slices of bread
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
8 Tbsp PBfit - mixed
1. Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
2. Spread PBfit on 4 slices of bread, and top with the other slices of bread to create 4 sandwiches.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat. put a little bit of oil or butter into the pan to prevent sticking.
4. Dip a sandwich at a time in the batter mixture, make sure you get both sides of the sandwich.
5. Place on the pan and cook until both sides are golden brown.
6. When ready to serve, top each French toast sandwich with your favorite jam.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.