8 slices of bread
1/2 cup milk
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon
8 Tbsp PBfit - mixed
1. Combine the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl. Whisk until well combined and set aside.
2. Spread PBfit on 4 slices of bread, and top with the other slices of bread to create 4 sandwiches.
3. Heat a pan over medium heat. put a little bit of oil or butter into the pan to prevent sticking.
4. Dip a sandwich at a time in the batter mixture, make sure you get both sides of the sandwich.
5. Place on the pan and cook until both sides are golden brown.
6. When ready to serve, top each French toast sandwich with your favorite jam.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.