1/2 cup Peanut flour
1/2 cup monk fruit blend
1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
3 Tbsp Sugar-Free Jam
1. Preheat the oven to 400F degrees
2. Add the monk fruit blend to the coconut oil and stir well.
3. Add the eggs and combine thoroughly
4. Whisk in the peanut flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Pour the peanut batter into a muffin tin lined with cases. Pour about 2/3 of the way up.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until firm and golden.
7. Let cool and Enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.