1/4 c BBF PBfit®
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
1-2 Tbsp jam
1. Add 2 cupcake holders to a muffin tray.
2. Melt coconut oil in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds.
3. Add PBfit to melted coconut oil and mix, until well combined.
4. Add about 3 teaspoons of the mixture to each holder.
5. Place in freezer for about 5-10 minutes, until bottom layer has settled.
6. Next, scoop about ½ tablespoon chia jam or jelly in the middle. Then divide rest of the PBfit + coconut oil mixture on top.
7. Allow to set in freezer for about 15 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.