1/4 c BBF PBfit®
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
1-2 Tbsp jam
1. Add 2 cupcake holders to a muffin tray.
2. Melt coconut oil in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds.
3. Add PBfit to melted coconut oil and mix, until well combined.
4. Add about 3 teaspoons of the mixture to each holder.
5. Place in freezer for about 5-10 minutes, until bottom layer has settled.
6. Next, scoop about ½ tablespoon chia jam or jelly in the middle. Then divide rest of the PBfit + coconut oil mixture on top.
7. Allow to set in freezer for about 15 minutes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.