1/4 c BBF PBfit®
1 Tbsp + 1 tsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
1-2 Tbsp jam
1. Add 2 cupcake holders to a muffin tray.
2. Melt coconut oil in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds.
3. Add PBfit to melted coconut oil and mix, until well combined.
4. Add about 3 teaspoons of the mixture to each holder.
5. Place in freezer for about 5-10 minutes, until bottom layer has settled.
6. Next, scoop about ½ tablespoon chia jam or jelly in the middle. Then divide rest of the PBfit + coconut oil mixture on top.
7. Allow to set in freezer for about 15 minutes.