1 large apple
4 Tbsp PBfit
3 Tbsp water
1/4 cup granola
1. Cut your apple into slices to make even ¼ inch rounds directly through the core.
2. Using a melon baller, or spoon create a circle in each slice to remove the core.
3. Select 4 apple pieces.
4. Mix your PBfit powder and water together to make the peanut butter.
5. Spread the peanut butter on 2 of the apple round slices.
6. Sprinkle some granola on top of the peanut butter and sandwich it between the apple slice without peanut butter on it.
* If not eating immediately you can squeeze some lemon juice on top of the apples to prevent them from browning.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.