1 large apple
4 Tbsp PBfit
3 Tbsp water
1/4 cup granola
1. Cut your apple into slices to make even ¼ inch rounds directly through the core.
2. Using a melon baller, or spoon create a circle in each slice to remove the core.
3. Select 4 apple pieces.
4. Mix your PBfit powder and water together to make the peanut butter.
5. Spread the peanut butter on 2 of the apple round slices.
6. Sprinkle some granola on top of the peanut butter and sandwich it between the apple slice without peanut butter on it.
* If not eating immediately you can squeeze some lemon juice on top of the apples to prevent them from browning.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.