2 ripe bananas
3/4 c egg whites
1/4 c BBF Coconut Sugar
1/4 c BBF Agave
1/4 c almond milk
1/2 c BBF Coconut Flour
1/2 c BBF PBfit®
1/4 c almond flour
1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp baking powder
1.5oz dark chocolate
1 tsp BBF Coconut OIl
1 tsp BBF Agave
72g natural peanut butter
1. Pre-heat oven to 350f and prepare two 8 inch round pans with non-stick spray.
2. In a mixer, beat the bananas, eggs, egg whites, coconut sugar, agave and vanilla extract until smooth.In a separate bowl, mix the flours, powdered peanut butter and baking powder together.
3. Add the flour to the banana mixture and mix until combined.
4. Pour about 1 cup of the batter into each round pan. Tap the sides until the batter covers the bottom evenly.
5. Bake each cake for 26-28 minutes each.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan and transferring to a cooling wrack.
7. Once cakes are cooled, place all chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave glass bowl and microwave on high in ten second intervals until chocolate is melted, stirring between intervals. Add agave and continue stir until smooth.
8. Let chocolate cool for 5 minutes.
9. While cooling, cover one cake with an even layer of peanut butter and place the other cake on top.
10. Pour chocolate in the center and let drizzle over the sides. Use a spreader to even out the chocolate.
11. Place in the freezer for 5 minutes for chocolate to harden before serving/