1 1/2 cups quick oats
3/4 cup oat flour
3 Tbsp BBF Superfood Blend
2 Tbsp BBF Super seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 bananas - ripe and mashed
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 + 1/2 cup Pbfit - premixed
1/4 cup BFF agave
1 cup nuts and or seeds - pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line a 8x8 baking pan.
2. In a bowl combine the mashed banana, applesauce, vanilla, agave and 1/4 cup pbfit.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine.
4. Spread mixture into pan and bake for 20 mins. Mixture should feel set and slightly brown around the edges.
5. Once cooled slightly, spread the remaining 1/2 cup pbfit over the top just like frosting.
6. Cut into bars