1 1/2 cups quick oats
3/4 cup oat flour
3 Tbsp BBF Superfood Blend
2 Tbsp BBF Super seeds
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp vanilla
2 bananas - ripe and mashed
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/4 + 1/2 cup Pbfit - premixed
1/4 cup BFF agave
1 cup nuts and or seeds - pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line a 8x8 baking pan.
2. In a bowl combine the mashed banana, applesauce, vanilla, agave and 1/4 cup pbfit.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine.
4. Spread mixture into pan and bake for 20 mins. Mixture should feel set and slightly brown around the edges.
5. Once cooled slightly, spread the remaining 1/2 cup pbfit over the top just like frosting.
6. Cut into bars
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.