1 1/4 c quick oats
1/4 c old fashioned oats
1/4 c BBF PBfit
1 scoop protein powder
1/2 c BBF Agave
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp almond milk
CHOCOLATE LAYER -
1/4 c dark chocolate chips
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER -
2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
1 Tbsp cocao nibs
*CAN REPLACE PROTEIN POWDER FOR OAT FLOUR -
1. Line and 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix the oats, powdered peanut butter and protein powder together. In a separate bowl, mix the agave, peanut butter and vanilla extract together then add to the oat mixture.
3. If mixture is too dry, add the tablespoon of almond milk, if it's sticky, you can omit the almond milk.
4. Press half of the sticky oat mixture into the bottom of the pan.
5. Melt chocolate and coconut oil together then pour over oat layer. Sprinkle with cocoa nibs and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden.
6. Spread peanut butter (you can add more than 2 tbsp. if you want to get real crazy) over chocolate layer then top with remaining oats. Press flat and return to freezer for 30 minutes before serving.