1 1/4 c quick oats
1/4 c old fashioned oats
1/4 c BBF PBfit
1 scoop protein powder
1/2 c BBF Agave
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp almond milk
CHOCOLATE LAYER -
1/4 c dark chocolate chips
1 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER -
2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
1 Tbsp cocao nibs
*CAN REPLACE PROTEIN POWDER FOR OAT FLOUR -
1. Line and 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix the oats, powdered peanut butter and protein powder together. In a separate bowl, mix the agave, peanut butter and vanilla extract together then add to the oat mixture.
3. If mixture is too dry, add the tablespoon of almond milk, if it's sticky, you can omit the almond milk.
4. Press half of the sticky oat mixture into the bottom of the pan.
5. Melt chocolate and coconut oil together then pour over oat layer. Sprinkle with cocoa nibs and place in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden.
6. Spread peanut butter (you can add more than 2 tbsp. if you want to get real crazy) over chocolate layer then top with remaining oats. Press flat and return to freezer for 30 minutes before serving.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.