1/2 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup uncooked BBF Quinoa - Rinsed
1/3 cup raw sunflower seeds
1/3 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup Pbfit - premixed
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup BBF Superseed blend
1/2 cup toasted coconut chips
1/3 cup dark chocolate chunks
1. Preheat oven to 325.
2. Add almonds, quinoa, sunflower and pumpkin seeds to a large baking sheet and spread out evenly.
3. Place the pan in the oven, and toast for 8-10 mins.
4. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
5. While quinoa, nuts and seeds are in the oven. combine the Pbfit, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and sea salt to a bowl. Whisk to combine.
6. Combine the quinoa seed mixture, and the pbfit mixture together in a large bowl. Stir well to incorporate. Fold in the superseed, coconut chips and chocolate pieces.
7. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture in and spread out evenly, then press mixture down in the pan very firmly.
8. Place pan in the fridge or freezer for 30 mins or until firm. Remove from pan and cut into 8-10 bars.