2 Tbsp honey
1/2 c crunchy peanut butter
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp almond milk
Sprinkle chocolate chips
1. Place the honey in a bowl & microwave until it becomes liquid.
2. Add in peanut butter & mix well
3. Next add in the protein powder & coconut flour and then mix all ingredients together.
4. Slowly add the almond milk and chocolate chips.
5. Once everything is mixed well, pop in the freezer for 30 mins-1 hour (or overnight, it doesn’t matter). Cut into 6 bars and then store in the fridge or freezer!