2 Tbsp honey
1/2 c crunchy peanut butter
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp almond milk
Sprinkle chocolate chips
1. Place the honey in a bowl & microwave until it becomes liquid.
2. Add in peanut butter & mix well
3. Next add in the protein powder & coconut flour and then mix all ingredients together.
4. Slowly add the almond milk and chocolate chips.
5. Once everything is mixed well, pop in the freezer for 30 mins-1 hour (or overnight, it doesn’t matter). Cut into 6 bars and then store in the fridge or freezer!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.