2 Tbsp honey
1/2 c crunchy peanut butter
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Flour
2 Tbsp almond milk
Sprinkle chocolate chips
1. Place the honey in a bowl & microwave until it becomes liquid.
2. Add in peanut butter & mix well
3. Next add in the protein powder & coconut flour and then mix all ingredients together.
4. Slowly add the almond milk and chocolate chips.
5. Once everything is mixed well, pop in the freezer for 30 mins-1 hour (or overnight, it doesn’t matter). Cut into 6 bars and then store in the fridge or freezer!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.