1 cup PBfit - premixed
1/2 cup Butter - softened
1/2 cup White sugar
1/2 cup Organic coconut palm sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
30 Mini peanut butter cups
60 Candy eyes
Chocolate chips - to melt and pipe the legs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together Pbfit, butter, and sugars. Beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla. Continue to mix until well combined.
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture. Mix till well combined.
5. Spoon the dough into 1 inch balls and Roll into white sugar. place on a lined baking sheet.
6. Using a fork, press down on each ball of dough to flatten, creating a criss-cross pattern.
7. Bake for 9 mins. When you remove them from the oven, drop the baking sheet on the counter a couple of times to flatten them out.
8. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes. Place a peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie and let the cookies cool completely.
9. To decorate the cookies, place the chocolate chips into a plastic bag and microwave to melt. Once melted cut a small hole in one of the corners of the bag.
10. Using a small amount of chocolate on the back of each eye adhere them to the peanut butter cup, and pipe 4 legs on each side. Continue the process with each cookie.