1 cup PBfit - premixed
1/2 cup Butter - softened
1/2 cup White sugar
1/2 cup Organic coconut palm sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
30 Mini peanut butter cups
60 Candy eyes
Chocolate chips - to melt and pipe the legs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together Pbfit, butter, and sugars. Beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla. Continue to mix until well combined.
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture. Mix till well combined.
5. Spoon the dough into 1 inch balls and Roll into white sugar. place on a lined baking sheet.
6. Using a fork, press down on each ball of dough to flatten, creating a criss-cross pattern.
7. Bake for 9 mins. When you remove them from the oven, drop the baking sheet on the counter a couple of times to flatten them out.
8. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes. Place a peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie and let the cookies cool completely.
9. To decorate the cookies, place the chocolate chips into a plastic bag and microwave to melt. Once melted cut a small hole in one of the corners of the bag.
10. Using a small amount of chocolate on the back of each eye adhere them to the peanut butter cup, and pipe 4 legs on each side. Continue the process with each cookie.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.