1 cup PBfit - premixed
1/2 cup Butter - softened
1/2 cup White sugar
1/2 cup Organic coconut palm sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla
1 1/2 cups Flour
1 tsp Baking soda
1/4 tsp Salt
30 Mini peanut butter cups
60 Candy eyes
Chocolate chips - to melt and pipe the legs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together Pbfit, butter, and sugars. Beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla. Continue to mix until well combined.
4. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the flour mixture into the peanut butter mixture. Mix till well combined.
5. Spoon the dough into 1 inch balls and Roll into white sugar. place on a lined baking sheet.
6. Using a fork, press down on each ball of dough to flatten, creating a criss-cross pattern.
7. Bake for 9 mins. When you remove them from the oven, drop the baking sheet on the counter a couple of times to flatten them out.
8. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes. Place a peanut butter cup in the middle of each cookie and let the cookies cool completely.
9. To decorate the cookies, place the chocolate chips into a plastic bag and microwave to melt. Once melted cut a small hole in one of the corners of the bag.
10. Using a small amount of chocolate on the back of each eye adhere them to the peanut butter cup, and pipe 4 legs on each side. Continue the process with each cookie.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.