8 oz dark chocolate
1/2 cup butter
2 large eggs
1/2 cup BBF Organic Coconut Sugar
1/4 cup flour
1/2 cup Chocolate PBfit
cocoa & powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Add butter and chocolate to a medium pan over low heat. Slowly melt the chocolate and butter together, stirring to insure the chocolate doesn't burn. Remove from heat once melted.
3. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, egg yolks and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Add flour and melted chocolate and mix thoroughly.
5. Butter your ramekins (small containers) and dust with cocoa powder.
6. Fill 4 ramekins a little less then half way with the chocolate mixture.
7. Place a big spoonful of the PBfit chocolate in the center of the ramekins.
8. Finish filling up each ramekin ¾ of the way full.
9. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 mins. Just until the edges of the cakes fill firm to the touch and centers still gooey.
10. Remove from oven and let rest for a couple minutes.
11. Carefully flip each ramekin out onto a plate and serve warm.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.