1/3 Cup Organic PBfit®
6–8 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp honey
1 Cup oats
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/4 Cup mini milk chocolate chips
1. Layer baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside or if you don’t have parchment paper spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix PBfit®, 3 tablespoons water and honey in a medium sized bowl. Stir until combined.
3. Add oats, flaxseed and protein powder and stir until combined.
4. Add additional 4-5 tablespoons of water (or more if needed) until mixture is thick and sticky.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Roll mixture into 12 balls and place on baking sheet.
7. Place baking sheet in freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.