1/3 Cup Organic PBfit®
6–8 Tbsp water
2 Tbsp honey
1 Cup oats
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/4 Cup mini milk chocolate chips
1. Layer baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside or if you don’t have parchment paper spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix PBfit®, 3 tablespoons water and honey in a medium sized bowl. Stir until combined.
3. Add oats, flaxseed and protein powder and stir until combined.
4. Add additional 4-5 tablespoons of water (or more if needed) until mixture is thick and sticky.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Roll mixture into 12 balls and place on baking sheet.
7. Place baking sheet in freezer for 30 minutes and enjoy.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.