20 oz mini marshmallows
1 cup PBfit powder
1 cube butter
1 tbsp vanilla
12 oz Rice Krispies
1. Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
2. In a large pot on the stove melt the butter. Once the butter is melted add the marshmallows. Stir the butter-marshmallow mixture until melted.
3. Add the Pbfit powder and vanilla. Stir to combine.
4. Next add the rice krispie cereal and stir til evenly coated.
5. Pour the cereal marshmallow mixture in the prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula or your hands press the rice krispie treats down into the pan to create an even top.
6. Let cool and enjoy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.