20 oz mini marshmallows
1 cup PBfit powder
1 cube butter
1 tbsp vanilla
12 oz Rice Krispies
1. Grease a 9x13 pan and set aside.
2. In a large pot on the stove melt the butter. Once the butter is melted add the marshmallows. Stir the butter-marshmallow mixture until melted.
3. Add the Pbfit powder and vanilla. Stir to combine.
4. Next add the rice krispie cereal and stir til evenly coated.
5. Pour the cereal marshmallow mixture in the prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula or your hands press the rice krispie treats down into the pan to create an even top.
6. Let cool and enjoy.