5 cups puffed rice cereal
1 cup PBfit - premixed
1/2 cup BBF Organic Agave
1-2 cups mini marshmallows
8 oz white chocolate
small candy eyes
1. Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the Cereal in a large bowl.
3. Put the agave, pbfit, and mini marshmallows in a small pan and heat over medium heat until the marshmallows are melted.
4. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal and mix until evenly coated.
5. Dump the cereal mixture into the prepared pan and make it even using a rubber spatula.
6. Place in the fridge until set and hardened.
7. Melt your chocolate in the microwave or use a double boiler. Once melted separate in to different bowls and add the different colors of food dye to each bowl.
8. To create your monsters, take a square of your Rice Krispie treats, dip or spoon half in the chocolate, add the candy eyes and sprinkles and whatever else you would like to add.
9. Place your creations on a plate and place in fridge to harden the chocolate.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.