1 cup PBfit - premixed
8 oz cream cheese
3 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
6-8 thick sliced bread
1/3 cup milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp sugar
butter for greasing the pan
1. Using a mixer, mix together the softened cream cheese and pbfit until well combined. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla, mix till well incorporated.
2. Using a small sharp knife, carefully cut a small pocket into your bread from the crust side. Making sure not to puncture through the face of the bread. Repeat this step with all slices of bread.
3. Using a piping bag or a ziplock bag with a hole cut in the corner, carefully pipe the peanut butter mixture into the pockets your created in the bread. You can fill them as full as you would like.
4. In a separate dish, combine eggs, milk, vanilla, and sugar. Using a whisk beat until well combined.
5. Heat a medium sized pan on medium heat. Once warm put a patty of butter into the pan to melt.
6. One slice at a time, dip into the egg mixture coating both sides. Then place the battered piece of bread into your pan, cooking till each side is golden brown.
7. Repeat till all of your french toast pieces are complete. Top with your favorite toppings and syrup
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.