Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
5 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
2/3 c BBF Agave
1oz unsweetened chocolate chunks
2 large eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 c whole wheat flour
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
sprinkle crushed candy canes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 9x9 inch pan or round baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat. Add the chocolate, stir just until melted. Remove from heat.
3. With a wooden spoon, stir in the agave. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and peppermint extract.
4. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Stir flour mixture into saucepan until blended. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Top with crushed candy canes.