5 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
2/3 c BBF Agave
1oz unsweetened chocolate chunks
2 large eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 c whole wheat flour
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
sprinkle crushed candy canes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 9x9 inch pan or round baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat. Add the chocolate, stir just until melted. Remove from heat.
3. With a wooden spoon, stir in the agave. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and peppermint extract.
4. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Stir flour mixture into saucepan until blended. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Top with crushed candy canes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.