5 Tbsp BBF Virgin Coconut Oil
2/3 c BBF Agave
1oz unsweetened chocolate chunks
2 large eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 c whole wheat flour
1/2 c unsweetened cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp peppermint extract
sprinkle crushed candy canes
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 9x9 inch pan or round baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the coconut oil over low heat. Add the chocolate, stir just until melted. Remove from heat.
3. With a wooden spoon, stir in the agave. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla and peppermint extract.
4. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Stir flour mixture into saucepan until blended. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Top with crushed candy canes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.