1 spiral cut ham w/ glaze packet
1 can crushed pineapple
1 cup BBR Organic Coconut Sugar
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground all spice
1. Remove the ham from its wrapping and place in a oven safe pan. Cover the ham with tin foil and place in the oven on 275 until warmed through, about 1 hr.
2. While the ham is cooking, combine in a small bowl the crushed pineapple, which you will want to drain really well, the coconut palm sugar, the spices and the glaze mix that comes with the spiral ham. Stir until well combined.
3. Once your ham is warmed through, Cover the top with the pineapple glaze. Open up the slices of ham to make sure the glaze gets into the different layers.
4. Place ham uncovered back in the oven on 400 degrees until the glaze begins to brown and caramelize.
5. Remove from over and serve warm.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.