1 spiral cut ham w/ glaze packet
1 can crushed pineapple
1 cup BBR Organic Coconut Sugar
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground all spice
1. Remove the ham from its wrapping and place in a oven safe pan. Cover the ham with tin foil and place in the oven on 275 until warmed through, about 1 hr.
2. While the ham is cooking, combine in a small bowl the crushed pineapple, which you will want to drain really well, the coconut palm sugar, the spices and the glaze mix that comes with the spiral ham. Stir until well combined.
3. Once your ham is warmed through, Cover the top with the pineapple glaze. Open up the slices of ham to make sure the glaze gets into the different layers.
4. Place ham uncovered back in the oven on 400 degrees until the glaze begins to brown and caramelize.
5. Remove from over and serve warm.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.