Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
—— Dough Ingredients ——
1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1 1/4 Cups warm water
1 envelope active dry yeast
3 1/4 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
—— Filling Ingredients ——
1 Cup pizza sauce
1 Cup mozzarella
Lots and lots of pepperonia
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Combine warm water, BBF* Organic Agave and yeast and stir until dissolved. If mixture is clumpy or clear, throw away and start over with a new package of yeast.
3. Let stand in warm place until a thin layer of foam covers the surface (about 5 minutes).
4. In a mixer or food processor combine flour, salt, 2 Tbsp of BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and water/yeast mixture. Blend until dough forms a ball.
5. Roll the dough into a ¼ inch thick sheet. Lightly brush with remaining BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.
6. Pre-bake crust for 5 minutes.
7. Spoon pizza sauce onto crust cover with mozzarella and pepperoni. Cut pizza into 5 inch squares. Stack squares sideways in a loaf pan.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is baked and cheese is starting to brown.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods