—— Dough Ingredients ——
1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave
1 1/4 Cups warm water
1 envelope active dry yeast
3 1/4 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
—— Filling Ingredients ——
1 Cup pizza sauce
1 Cup mozzarella
Lots and lots of pepperonia
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Combine warm water, BBF* Organic Agave and yeast and stir until dissolved. If mixture is clumpy or clear, throw away and start over with a new package of yeast.
3. Let stand in warm place until a thin layer of foam covers the surface (about 5 minutes).
4. In a mixer or food processor combine flour, salt, 2 Tbsp of BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil and water/yeast mixture. Blend until dough forms a ball.
5. Roll the dough into a ¼ inch thick sheet. Lightly brush with remaining BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.
6. Pre-bake crust for 5 minutes.
7. Spoon pizza sauce onto crust cover with mozzarella and pepperoni. Cut pizza into 5 inch squares. Stack squares sideways in a loaf pan.
8. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crust is baked and cheese is starting to brown.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.