Note:Serving Size 1 Slice
½ cup mashed ripe banana
⅔ cup pumpkin puree
3 eggs - room temperature
⅓ cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil - melted
½ cup Oatsome
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp salt
⅓ cup pepitas
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
¼ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment and non-stick spray for easy removal.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil, oatsome, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet and use a rubber spatula to stir until no dry spots remain.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. In a small bowl, combine the pepitas, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Stir until evenly coated.
6. Carefully sprinkle the pepitas on top of the batter and bake for 45-55 mins. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the middle of the loaf. If the toothpick comes out clean your bread is finished cooking.
7. Let the bread cool before serving.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.