Note:Serving Size 1 Slice
½ cup mashed ripe banana
⅔ cup pumpkin puree
3 eggs - room temperature
⅓ cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil - melted
½ cup Oatsome
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp salt
⅓ cup pepitas
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
¼ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment and non-stick spray for easy removal.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil, oatsome, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet and use a rubber spatula to stir until no dry spots remain.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. In a small bowl, combine the pepitas, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Stir until evenly coated.
6. Carefully sprinkle the pepitas on top of the batter and bake for 45-55 mins. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the middle of the loaf. If the toothpick comes out clean your bread is finished cooking.
7. Let the bread cool before serving.