Note:Serving Size 1 Slice
½ cup mashed ripe banana
⅔ cup pumpkin puree
3 eggs - room temperature
⅓ cup BBF Naturally Refined Coconut Oil - melted
½ cup Oatsome
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup BBF Coconut Palm Sugar
2 cups all purpose gluten-free flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1 ½ tsp cinnamon
1 ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
¼ tsp salt
⅓ cup pepitas
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
¼ tsp cinnamon
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment and non-stick spray for easy removal.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil, oatsome, vanilla, and sugar until smooth.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices. Dump the dry ingredients into the wet and use a rubber spatula to stir until no dry spots remain.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. In a small bowl, combine the pepitas, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Stir until evenly coated.
6. Carefully sprinkle the pepitas on top of the batter and bake for 45-55 mins. Check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the middle of the loaf. If the toothpick comes out clean your bread is finished cooking.
7. Let the bread cool before serving.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.