2 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tsp sea salt
2/3 Cup BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
5-7 Tbsp cold water
2 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave
1 can pumpkin pie filling
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt and BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.
2. Use pastry blender/knife to cut in BBF* Virgin Organic Coconut Oil until particles are size of small peas.
3. Mix BBF* Organic Agave and water and sprinkle the mixture into the flour mix, 1 Tbsp at a time, while tossing and mixing lightly with a fork.
4. Add enough of the mixture until dough is just moist enough to hold together (too much will cause the dough to be sticky and unworkable).
5. Split dough and form into 2 balls, place on well floured pastry cloth or surface. Flatten ball slightly; smooth edges.
6. With rolling pin, roll dough out flat and use cookie cutters of your choice.
7. Place about 1 Tbsp of filling onto one cookie shape and top with the same shape. Pinch closed.
8. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Serve warm.
BBF* = BetterBody Foods