Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 3-4 lb pumpkin
2 Tbsp BBF Refined Almond Oil
1 small white onion, chopped
2 Tbsp garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
2 apples, chopped
1 loaf marble rye, broken into 1” pieces
1-2 cups vegetarian broth
1½ Tbsp parsley
1½ Tbsp sage
1½ Tbsp thyme
1½ Tbsp rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut stem section from the pumpkin and remove seeds. Sprinkle inside with salt and pepper.
3. Place bread on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently until bread is dry.
4. Heat oil on medium high heat in a large skillet. Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 3 more minutes. Add celery, carrots and apples and cook for 3 mi Remove from heat and add herbs.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine bread and vegetable mixture. Pour in vegetable stock until coated but not soggy.
6. Place hollowed pumpkin on a baking and fill with stuffing leaving 1 inch at the top for expansion. 7. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve in pumpkin.