1 3-4 lb pumpkin
2 Tbsp BBF Refined Almond Oil
1 small white onion, chopped
2 Tbsp garlic, minced
1 1/2 cups celery, chopped
1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
2 apples, chopped
1 loaf marble rye, broken into 1” pieces
1-2 cups vegetarian broth
1½ Tbsp parsley
1½ Tbsp sage
1½ Tbsp thyme
1½ Tbsp rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut stem section from the pumpkin and remove seeds. Sprinkle inside with salt and pepper.
3. Place bread on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring frequently until bread is dry.
4. Heat oil on medium high heat in a large skillet. Add onions and sauté for 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 3 more minutes. Add celery, carrots and apples and cook for 3 mi Remove from heat and add herbs.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine bread and vegetable mixture. Pour in vegetable stock until coated but not soggy.
6. Place hollowed pumpkin on a baking and fill with stuffing leaving 1 inch at the top for expansion. 7. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes. Serve in pumpkin.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.