1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (plus more for work surface)
1 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 cup Virgin Coconut Oil (solid at room temp)
4-5 Tbsp ice-cold water
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp ground cloves
5 large eggs
1 can ( 15 ounces) pure pumpkin puree
8 oz Oatsome oat milk
8 oz Non - Dairy Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
For the Crust:
1. Combine flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor.Pulse until well blended, 6 to 7 times.
2. Add in solid coconut oil and continue pulsing till coconut oil is incorporate into dough and you have a crumbly mixture.
3. While pulsing continually, add ice water, 3-4 Tablespoon at a time, process until dough begins to clump together.
4. Transfer to your work surface. Pat dough together. Shape into a flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat oven 425 degrees.
6. Roll out dough into a circle about 2” larger than your pie dish.
7. Refrigerate dough in pie dish for 20 minutes.
8. Remove dough from the fridge, pierce the bottom and sides of dough with a fork to prevent air pockets while baking.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until done.
10. Let cool before filling
For the Filling:
1. In a small bowl, mix together, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves.
2. Beat eggs together in a large bowl.
3. Add sugar mixture and pumpkin; stir to combine. Stir in oat milk until well combined
4. Pour mixture into pie shell and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees; bake until filling is set, 20 to 30 minutes.
5. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool 2 hours.
6. Serve with whipped topping, if desired, or transfer to a refrigerator until ready to serve
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.