1 Cup white chocolate
1 Tbsp BBF Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup pumpkin spice peanut butter
1/2 Cup fresh pumpkin (cooked and mashed)
BBF Organic Agave (optional)
1. Lay out approximately 20 mini cupcake liners.
2. Combine white chocolate and coconut oil and melt in microwave safe bowl. Take half of white chocolate and divide evenly between cupcake liners. Place in refrigerator to set.
3. Mix together pumpkin spice peanut butter, fresh pumpkin and any additional agave. Drop 1 tsp pumpkin peanut butter mixture onto top of each of set chocolate bottoms.
4. Divide the remaining white chocolate on top of the pumpkin filling.
5. Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours and serve!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.