10 Cups Popped Popcorn
1/4 Cup PBfit Pumpkin Spice
2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
3 Tbsp PBfit Pumpkin Spice (For Dusting)
1 Cup Sugared Pepitas
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Bake Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Assemble: 15 Minutes
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 15x10 inch baking pan.
2.In a small bowl combine 2 egg whites, 4 Tablespoons sugar 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp salt. Stir in 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds(pepitas).
3. Spread on the prepared pan.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until seeds start to brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool. (pepitas will crisp slightly while cooling)
1. Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
2. Melt the white chocolate, mix with Pbfit pumpkin spice powder. Whisk just until incorporated. Do not mix too long or chocolate will begin to set.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn, and mix gently until all the popcorn is coated. Fold in the sugared pepitas.
4. Spread the popcorn mixture onto a parchment lined sheet tray. Dust with the 3 Tablespoons of the Pbfit pumpkin spice powder.
5. Let chocolate firm up before eating!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.