10 Cups Popped Popcorn
1/4 Cup PBfit Pumpkin Spice
2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
3 Tbsp PBfit Pumpkin Spice (For Dusting)
1 Cup Sugared Pepitas
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Bake Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe Assemble: 15 Minutes
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 15x10 inch baking pan.
2.In a small bowl combine 2 egg whites, 4 Tablespoons sugar 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon, and 1/4 tsp salt. Stir in 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds(pepitas).
3. Spread on the prepared pan.
4. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until seeds start to brown, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool. (pepitas will crisp slightly while cooling)
1. Place the popcorn in a large bowl.
2. Melt the white chocolate, mix with Pbfit pumpkin spice powder. Whisk just until incorporated. Do not mix too long or chocolate will begin to set.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture over the popcorn, and mix gently until all the popcorn is coated. Fold in the sugared pepitas.
4. Spread the popcorn mixture onto a parchment lined sheet tray. Dust with the 3 Tablespoons of the Pbfit pumpkin spice powder.
5. Let chocolate firm up before eating!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.