2 cups Rolled oats
1 1/2 cups Oatsome
1 cup Pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla
4 Tbsp PBfit Pumpkin Spice
4 Tbsp Coconut palm sugar
1/2 cup Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, combine the Oatsome, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, baking powder, pbfit, coconut palm sugar, and salt. Using a whisk, mix the mixture until well combined.
3. Add in the oats and pecans and stir to combine.
4. Dump the mixture into a greased 8x8 pan.
5. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve baked oatmeal with more Oatsome and maple syrup.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.