2 cups Rolled oats
1 1/2 cups Oatsome
1 cup Pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla
4 Tbsp PBfit Pumpkin Spice
4 Tbsp Coconut palm sugar
1/2 cup Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, combine the Oatsome, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, baking powder, pbfit, coconut palm sugar, and salt. Using a whisk, mix the mixture until well combined.
3. Add in the oats and pecans and stir to combine.
4. Dump the mixture into a greased 8x8 pan.
5. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve baked oatmeal with more Oatsome and maple syrup.