2 cups Rolled oats
1 1/2 cups Oatsome
1 cup Pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla
4 Tbsp PBfit Pumpkin Spice
4 Tbsp Coconut palm sugar
1/2 cup Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, combine the Oatsome, pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, baking powder, pbfit, coconut palm sugar, and salt. Using a whisk, mix the mixture until well combined.
3. Add in the oats and pecans and stir to combine.
4. Dump the mixture into a greased 8x8 pan.
5. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Serve baked oatmeal with more Oatsome and maple syrup.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.