1 Can cannellini beans
1 Tbsp garlic
2 Cups BBF Organic Quinoa
1/4 Cup chopped onions
1/4 Cup chopped green onions
1 Tbsp BBF Organic Chia Seeds
1/2 Cup cheese
salt and pepper (to taste)
rice vinegar (enough to marinade cucumbers wedges)
1. Rinse and wash Quinoa before cooking.
2. Add 2 cups quinoa to 4 cups water. Bring to a boil, reduce to simmer for 15 mins or until water is gone. Fluff with fork.
3. Skin and cut jicama into chips. Place on baking sheet with BBF naturally refined coconut oil and garlic salt. Bake in oven at 420 F for approx. 10 mins or until crispy.
4. Mix chia with 3 Tbsp water and let sit for 15 mins.
5. Cut cucumber into wedges. Add rice vinegar, salt and pepper. Let marinate for at least 15 mins.
6. Mash can of cannellini beans.
7. Chop both onions and cheese.
8. Combine quinoa with beans and chia. Mix well. Add garlic, salt, pepper and onions. Mix again. Last, add cheese, mixing in lightly.
9. Form into patties.
10. Grill until crispy on edges.
11. Build your burger with pickled cucumber and jicama chips (plus any extra toppings you like).
12. Take a big bite, and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.