1 Cup pitted dates
1/2 Cup BBF organic quinoa, cooked
1 Cup raw walnuts
1/2 Cup creamy almond butter
1/3 Cup rasins
Chocolate layer -
1/2 Cup chocolate chips
1/2 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1. Place all bar ingredients in food processor and process until blended into a big ball of dough
2. Press evenly into an 8x8 baking dish
3. Place in the fridge and begin making chocolate layer
4. Microwave chocolate chip and coconut oil for about 30 seconds or more until melted
5. Pour on top of quinoa bars and pop back in the fridge for another 30 minutes or so until chocolate layer is hard
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.