1 Cup pitted dates
1/2 Cup BBF organic quinoa, cooked
1 Cup raw walnuts
1/2 Cup creamy almond butter
1/3 Cup rasins
Chocolate layer -
1/2 Cup chocolate chips
1/2 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
1. Place all bar ingredients in food processor and process until blended into a big ball of dough
2. Press evenly into an 8x8 baking dish
3. Place in the fridge and begin making chocolate layer
4. Microwave chocolate chip and coconut oil for about 30 seconds or more until melted
5. Pour on top of quinoa bars and pop back in the fridge for another 30 minutes or so until chocolate layer is hard
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.