Total time: 1H 30M
1 cup raw BBF Quinoa
1 Tbsp avocado oil
1 cup chocolate chips
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 200°F.
2. Rinse quinoa with water and place on a baking sheet to dry in the oven for about 20 minutes. Stir once or twice to help dry out the quinoa.
3. To a saute pan on the stove over medium-high heat, add 1 Tbsp of oil, once hot, place quinoa into the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring constantly. Take off the heat when the quinoa starts making popping noises (like popcorn).
4. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate chips and 1 tbsp coconut oil and melt. Once the chocolate is melted add in the popped quinoa and stir until evenly coated.
5. Line a pan with parchment paper, pour in the mixture, and completely flatten. Freeze for 1 hour. Cut into slices and enjoy!
6. Keep in the freezer or fridge until you’re ready to enjoy.