1/3 cup molasses
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup Organic Agave
$11.68Add to cart
2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 Tbsp ground ginger powder
1/2 cup Liquid Coconut Oil
1 1/2 cups whole almonds, chopped course
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 cup quinoa flakes
1 cup Quinoa, rinsed
1 1/2 cups raw pumpkin seeds
2 cups dried cherries or other dried fruit
1. Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 300 degrees. Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Thoroughly rinse raw quinoa with hot water. Let soak in hot water for 5-10 minutes. Drain well.
3. Whisk molasses, agave, water, vanilla, salt, and ginger together, whisk in liquid coconut oil (or oil of your choice). Fold in almonds, coconut, quinoa flakes, quinoa, and pumpkin seeds until thoroughly coated.
4. Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet and spread into thin, even layer. Using a stiff metal spatula, press on quinoa mixture until very compact. Bake until deep golden brown, 50 minutes to 1-hour, rotating sheet halfway through baking.
5. Remove granola from oven and let cool for about 1 hour. Break granola into pieces of desired size. Stir in dried cherries or your choice of dried fruit or mini chocolate chips and serve. (Granola can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.)