1 1/2 cups cooked BBF Organic Quinoa
1 tsp BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
1/2 red onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 tsp salt
1 can of black beans, drained & rinsed
2 Tbsp tomato paste
1 large egg
3/4 cup frozen corn
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
1 chipotle in adobo, minced
2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup oat flour
1. Heat the oil in a small pan over medium heat and add the onion and garlic. Add ¼ tsp
salt and saute until onions are softened. Add the onions to a bowl once cooked.
2. Add the can of beans to the same bowl. Using a fork mash the beans into a paste like
3. Add all the rest of the ingredients into the bowl. Mix really well to combine.
4. Form the mixture into 6 equal patties. And place them on a lined baking sheet.
5. If you are wishing to Grill the patties, you will want to refrigerate the patties for a couple
of hours for them to firm up. If you are baking the patties, you can skip this step if
6. Preheat oven to 400 F, or heat the grill. Bake the patties for 10-12 mins. Flip the patties
and bake for another 10 mins.
7. Once Patties are done baking, you can eat as is, or put it between a bun.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.