6 spring roll skins
1/2 c sliced mango
1/2 c fresh parsley
1/2 c sliced beetroot
1/2 c shredded carrot
1/2 c sliced red bell pepper
THAI PEANUT SAUCE -
1/2 c BBF PBfit®
1/4 c water
1/8 c unsweetened cashew milk
1/8 c liquid aminos or coconut aminos
1 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp red curry paste
1/2 tsp ground giner
1. Clan & Prepare fruit and veggies (For rainbow rolls)
2. Wet skins with warm water & lay out on cutting board.
3. Add approximately 1/6 of fresh ingredients to the center of each skin in a rectangular shape.
4. Fold skin over from bottom over fruit & veggies, fold in sides, then roll into a cylinder.
5. Serve whole or cut into halves.
6. For peanut sauce, add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until combined.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.