6 spring roll skins
1/2 c sliced mango
1/2 c fresh parsley
1/2 c sliced beetroot
1/2 c shredded carrot
1/2 c sliced red bell pepper
THAI PEANUT SAUCE -
1/2 c BBF PBfit®
1/4 c water
1/8 c unsweetened cashew milk
1/8 c liquid aminos or coconut aminos
1 tsp white wine vinegar
1 tsp red curry paste
1/2 tsp ground giner
1. Clan & Prepare fruit and veggies (For rainbow rolls)
2. Wet skins with warm water & lay out on cutting board.
3. Add approximately 1/6 of fresh ingredients to the center of each skin in a rectangular shape.
4. Fold skin over from bottom over fruit & veggies, fold in sides, then roll into a cylinder.
5. Serve whole or cut into halves.
6. For peanut sauce, add all ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until combined.