2 cups BBF Oat Flour blend
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
6 ounces butter cut into small cubes
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups brown sugar
2 1/2 cups oats
1 1/4 cups sliced almonds
1 1/2 cups raspberry jam
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl with a paddle attachment and mix. Add in butter and mix until butter is cut in and resembles pea sized chunks.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla extract and mix until the egg is incorporated and the mixture is just starting to come together as a dough.
4. Press about ½ of the mixture into a flat sheet tray that has been lined with parchment paper. The remaining dough will be used to make the top layer.
5. Par-bake the bottom crust for about 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and spread a thin layer of raspberry preserves over the par-baked sheet. Sprinkle the remaining dough crumbles and gently press into jam. Bake again for another 12-15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares.