Total time: 15M
2 cups fresh lemon juice
1 1/2 cups BBF Monk Fruit Blend
2 cups frozen raspberries
fresh sliced lemons
ice cubes, for serving
1. Squeeze lemons and pour the juice into a pitcher.
2. Mix together the Monk Fruit Blend with 1 ½ cups water and stir to dissolve to make a syrup.
3. Add the syrup to the lemon juice, top it up with 4 cups of water, and add the raspberries.
4. Mix the lemonade together and let it chill in the fridge. Fill glasses with ice cubes and lemon slices, and top them off with the lemonade.
5. Enjoy your Raspberry Monk Fruit Lemonade!