1 small head of red cabbage
1 large green apple
1 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup BBF Avocado Mayo
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
1/4 tsp cumin
salt & pepper - to taste
1. Finely shred the cabbage and the green apple, using a food processor.
2. Place all of the coleslaw ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all of the Dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw, using a spoon incorporate the dressing throughout the coleslaw.
5. Let the coleslaw rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.