1 small head of red cabbage
1 large green apple
1 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup BBF Avocado Mayo
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
1/4 tsp cumin
salt & pepper - to taste
1. Finely shred the cabbage and the green apple, using a food processor.
2. Place all of the coleslaw ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all of the Dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw, using a spoon incorporate the dressing throughout the coleslaw.
5. Let the coleslaw rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.