1 small head of red cabbage
1 large green apple
1 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup BBF Avocado Mayo
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp BBF Coconut Vinegar
1/4 tsp cumin
salt & pepper - to taste
1. Finely shred the cabbage and the green apple, using a food processor.
2. Place all of the coleslaw ingredients in a bowl.
3. Mix all of the Dressing ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Pour the dressing over the coleslaw, using a spoon incorporate the dressing throughout the coleslaw.
5. Let the coleslaw rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.