16-20 medium Roma tomatoes
1/4 Cup BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil
2 tsp dried oregano
1 Tbsp dried basil
1 Tbsp dried roasted garlic slices
1 Tbsp BBF* Organic Agave
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 Cup white wine
1 lb pasta
1 lb shrimp
1/4 Cup parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Cut top of tomatoes and squeeze the seeds out, taking care to preserve as much meat of the tomato as possible.
2. Blend tomatoes in blender, leaving the sauce slightly chunky.
3. Combine tomato sauce, olive oil, spices and wine (optional) in pan, bring to boil and immediately reduce to a simmer for about 20 minutes (reduces to about 2/3 of original volume).
4. Cook noodles of choice per package instructions.
5. Cook shrimp in 2 cups white wine, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, and 1 Tbsp BBF* Naturally Refined Organic Coconut Oil.
6. Toss together noodles, sauce and shrimp. Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese, and serve. Makes 8 servings.
Tips & Notes:
This sauce is so versatile that it goes well with shellfish, chicken, Italian sausage or even ground sirloin or tofu for home-style spaghetti. Enjoy!
BBF* = BetterBody Foods
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.