10 corn tortillas
1/2 lb shreddd cheese
1 lb shrimp, shelled and devined (medium size)
sprinkle Mexican seasoning
1 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
MANGO SALSA -
2 c fresh mango
1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 jalapeno, seede and minced
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1. In a large skillet, sauté shrimp in oil until pink. Season with Mexican seasoning and lime juice.
2. Heat a large griddle to medium. Lightly brush tortilla on both sides with oil. When griddle is hot, place tortilla on the griddle and cook until lightly browned and slightly crisp (approximately 2 minutes). Turn the tortilla over and spread cheese on top. Continue cooking until cheese begins to melt. Remove from griddle. Continue with remaining 9 tortillas.
3. Use 2-4 shrimp per tortilla, garnish with cabbage, top with Mango Salsa and serve.
1. Mix mango, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
2. In a separate bowl, mix Agave, lime juice, and salt. Combine Agave mixture with mango mixture and serve.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 2 tacos
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.