10 corn tortillas
1/2 lb shreddd cheese
1 lb shrimp, shelled and devined (medium size)
sprinkle Mexican seasoning
1 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
MANGO SALSA -
2 c fresh mango
1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 jalapeno, seede and minced
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1. In a large skillet, sauté shrimp in oil until pink. Season with Mexican seasoning and lime juice.
2. Heat a large griddle to medium. Lightly brush tortilla on both sides with oil. When griddle is hot, place tortilla on the griddle and cook until lightly browned and slightly crisp (approximately 2 minutes). Turn the tortilla over and spread cheese on top. Continue cooking until cheese begins to melt. Remove from griddle. Continue with remaining 9 tortillas.
3. Use 2-4 shrimp per tortilla, garnish with cabbage, top with Mango Salsa and serve.
1. Mix mango, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
2. In a separate bowl, mix Agave, lime juice, and salt. Combine Agave mixture with mango mixture and serve.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 2 tacos
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.