Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
10 corn tortillas
1/2 lb shreddd cheese
1 lb shrimp, shelled and devined (medium size)
sprinkle Mexican seasoning
1 Tbsp lime juice
2 Tbsp BBF Avocado Oil
$12.27 – $21.98Select options
1/2 head of cabbage, shredded
MANGO SALSA -
2 c fresh mango
1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro
1 jalapeno, seede and minced
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1. In a large skillet, sauté shrimp in oil until pink. Season with Mexican seasoning and lime juice.
2. Heat a large griddle to medium. Lightly brush tortilla on both sides with oil. When griddle is hot, place tortilla on the griddle and cook until lightly browned and slightly crisp (approximately 2 minutes). Turn the tortilla over and spread cheese on top. Continue cooking until cheese begins to melt. Remove from griddle. Continue with remaining 9 tortillas.
3. Use 2-4 shrimp per tortilla, garnish with cabbage, top with Mango Salsa and serve.
1. Mix mango, red onion, cilantro, and jalapeño.
2. In a separate bowl, mix Agave, lime juice, and salt. Combine Agave mixture with mango mixture and serve.
Makes 5 servings
Serving size: 2 tacos