2 medium sized bananas
1 c BBF PBfit®
3/4 c milk, any kind
1/4 c honey
between 2 Tbsp - 1/4 c brown sugar (adjust quantity depending on desired sweetness)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 c oat flour*
4 Tbsp cocoa powder
2/3 c old fashioned oats
2/3 c bittersweet chocolate chips
- * To make oat flour, simply process whole oats in blender or food processor until flour-like consistency. Measure AFTER blending.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease 12-cup muffin pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl (or stand mixer) mix mashed bananas, powder peanut butter, milk, honey, and brown sugar using a hand mixer.
4. Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
5. Add salt, baking powder, baking soda, oat flour, and cocoa powder to wet ingredients and blend.
6. Gently add oats and chocolate chips. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
7. Pour ⅓ cup of batter into prepared muffin pan.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let muffins cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.