2 medium sized bananas
1 c BBF PBfit®
3/4 c milk, any kind
1/4 c honey
between 2 Tbsp - 1/4 c brown sugar (adjust quantity depending on desired sweetness)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 c oat flour*
4 Tbsp cocoa powder
2/3 c old fashioned oats
2/3 c bittersweet chocolate chips
- * To make oat flour, simply process whole oats in blender or food processor until flour-like consistency. Measure AFTER blending.
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Grease 12-cup muffin pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl (or stand mixer) mix mashed bananas, powder peanut butter, milk, honey, and brown sugar using a hand mixer.
4. Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
5. Add salt, baking powder, baking soda, oat flour, and cocoa powder to wet ingredients and blend.
6. Gently add oats and chocolate chips. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
7. Pour ⅓ cup of batter into prepared muffin pan.
8. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let muffins cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.