1 lb pasta
2-3 cups fresh peas
1/2 medium red onion - very thinly sliced
1 cup chopped fresh mint
1 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped parsley
2 cups arugula
1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
2 lemons- zest & juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
4 oz crumbled feta
1. Boil pasta in a large pot with a generous amount of salt.
2. During the last minute of cooking, add the peas to the pasta to lightly blanch.
3. Once pasta is done, immediately drain. Run pasta and peas under cold water to stop the cooking process and place in a large bowl.
4. Add the red onions, green onions, mint, parsley, and arugula to the pasta bowl. Mix to combine.
5. Put the Avocado oil, lemon juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well to incorporate.
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.