1 lb pasta
2-3 cups fresh peas
1/2 medium red onion - very thinly sliced
1 cup chopped fresh mint
1 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped parsley
2 cups arugula
1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
2 lemons- zest & juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
4 oz crumbled feta
1. Boil pasta in a large pot with a generous amount of salt.
2. During the last minute of cooking, add the peas to the pasta to lightly blanch.
3. Once pasta is done, immediately drain. Run pasta and peas under cold water to stop the cooking process and place in a large bowl.
4. Add the red onions, green onions, mint, parsley, and arugula to the pasta bowl. Mix to combine.
5. Put the Avocado oil, lemon juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well to incorporate.
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.