Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
1 lb pasta
2-3 cups fresh peas
1/2 medium red onion - very thinly sliced
1 cup chopped fresh mint
1 cup sliced green onions
1 cup chopped parsley
2 cups arugula
1/2 cup BBF Naturally Refined Avocado Oil
2 lemons- zest & juice
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
4 oz crumbled feta
1. Boil pasta in a large pot with a generous amount of salt.
2. During the last minute of cooking, add the peas to the pasta to lightly blanch.
3. Once pasta is done, immediately drain. Run pasta and peas under cold water to stop the cooking process and place in a large bowl.
4. Add the red onions, green onions, mint, parsley, and arugula to the pasta bowl. Mix to combine.
5. Put the Avocado oil, lemon juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well to incorporate.
6. Taste and adjust the seasoning accordingly.