2 c fresh strawberries
2 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
1. In a skillet place the strawberries in a medium-high heat for 10 to 5 minutes.
2. When it starts to bubble, turn the heat down ( just a little) and add the agave and chia seeds.
3. Mix all the ingredients and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
4. Enjoy the jam with waffles, pancakes, bread, fruit, fruit bowls, etc
5. You can store it in a jar in the fridge. It will last around 2 to 4 days.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.