2 c fresh strawberries
2 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
1. In a skillet place the strawberries in a medium-high heat for 10 to 5 minutes.
2. When it starts to bubble, turn the heat down ( just a little) and add the agave and chia seeds.
3. Mix all the ingredients and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
4. Enjoy the jam with waffles, pancakes, bread, fruit, fruit bowls, etc
5. You can store it in a jar in the fridge. It will last around 2 to 4 days.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.