Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
2 c fresh strawberries
2 Tbsp BBF Chia Seeds
$12.89Add to cart
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1. In a skillet place the strawberries in a medium-high heat for 10 to 5 minutes.
2. When it starts to bubble, turn the heat down ( just a little) and add the agave and chia seeds.
3. Mix all the ingredients and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it cool.
4. Enjoy the jam with waffles, pancakes, bread, fruit, fruit bowls, etc
5. You can store it in a jar in the fridge. It will last around 2 to 4 days.