First Layer and Crumble -
1/2 c oat flour
1/2 c BBF Coconut Flour
1 scoop protein owder
3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp baking stevia or sweetener of choice.
1/4 c BBF Coconut Oil
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sprinkles *optional
3/4 c greek yogurt
1/4 c cream cheese
3 Tbsp egg whites
1/2 scoop protein powder
2 large strawberries
1 tsp stevia
1. Pre-heat oven to 325f and prepare an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together all "crumble" dry ingredients.
3. Melt the coconut oil and agave together and then add it to the dry mix using a fork to stir.
4. Add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until a dough forms.
5. Blend all cheesecake ingredients together until smooth and pour into your baking pan over the first layer.
6. Drop remaining dough in clumps over the cheesecake.
7. Bake for 28-34 minutes or until a toothpick comes out fairly clean.
8. Place in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting into 12 bars and serving.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.