Deliciously drinkable organic oat milk
First Layer and Crumble -
1/2 c oat flour
1/2 c BBF Coconut Flour
$12.98Add to cart
1 scoop protein owder
3 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
2 Tbsp baking stevia or sweetener of choice.
1/4 c BBF Coconut Oil
$20.89 – $27.75Select options
3 Tbsp BBF Agave
$11.68Add to cart
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sprinkles *optional
3/4 c greek yogurt
1/4 c cream cheese
3 Tbsp egg whites
1/2 scoop protein powder
2 large strawberries
1 tsp stevia
1. Pre-heat oven to 325f and prepare an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
2. In a bowl, mix together all "crumble" dry ingredients.
3. Melt the coconut oil and agave together and then add it to the dry mix using a fork to stir.
4. Add remaining ingredients and continue mixing until a dough forms.
5. Blend all cheesecake ingredients together until smooth and pour into your baking pan over the first layer.
6. Drop remaining dough in clumps over the cheesecake.
7. Bake for 28-34 minutes or until a toothpick comes out fairly clean.
8. Place in the fridge for 1 hour before cutting into 12 bars and serving.