2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 Cup drippy nut butter
1 Tbsp BBF organic agave
1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
3/4 Cup oat flour (blended oatmeal)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 Cup chopped strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper (I used 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5).
2. Mix together bananas, nut butter, agave, coconut oil, and eggs with a Kitchen Aid or hand mixer.
3. Add oat flour and baking powder, then mix with a spatula.
4. Fold in strawberries.
5. Pour into a bread dish into pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes (stick tooth pick in and should come out clean).
7. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.