2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 Cup drippy nut butter
1 Tbsp BBF organic agave
1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
3/4 Cup oat flour (blended oatmeal)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 Cup chopped strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper (I used 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5).
2. Mix together bananas, nut butter, agave, coconut oil, and eggs with a Kitchen Aid or hand mixer.
3. Add oat flour and baking powder, then mix with a spatula.
4. Fold in strawberries.
5. Pour into a bread dish into pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes (stick tooth pick in and should come out clean).
7. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.