2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
1/3 Cup drippy nut butter
1 Tbsp BBF organic agave
1 Tbsp BBF organic virgin coconut oil
3/4 Cup oat flour (blended oatmeal)
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 Cup chopped strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line or spray a loaf pan with parchment paper (I used 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5).
2. Mix together bananas, nut butter, agave, coconut oil, and eggs with a Kitchen Aid or hand mixer.
3. Add oat flour and baking powder, then mix with a spatula.
4. Fold in strawberries.
5. Pour into a bread dish into pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes (stick tooth pick in and should come out clean).
7. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!